Thursday, January 16, 2014

Best Movie Player for Samsung Galaxy Y




The built-in movie player for the Samsung Galaxy Y is only good for watching videos taken by its camera. If you want to view movies and videos downloaded or converted from DVD's, you will need to have a third party video player, which luckily is abundant into the Android market for free. At first I tried the Mobo Video Player which is so far very popular in terms of landing at the top of the heap when doing a search for video players in the Android market. Said app failed miserably in my Samsung Galaxy Y as it keeps on freezing and making me stop it using the task manager almost all of the time. I am just trying to play flv or flash files downloaded from youtube and it cannot play it decently without having to freeze first.


In my exasperation and disappointment with the Mobo Video Player, I downloaded the MX Video player and took it for a spin. Boy I was so surprised by the performance. It was so awesome. The MX player let me enjoyed the videos in a breeze without any hang-up. It was just so cool that I am highly recommending it to everyone who has a Samsung Galaxy device. I'm yet to try this with my Samsung Galaxy tab and I'll tell you guys how it performs with the Galaxy Y's bigger brother.
DMCA.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Visitor

Copyright © 2012. specs phones - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Bamz my free template