Friday, January 11, 2013

Samsung I9300 Galaxy S3 WiFi Hotspot Problem Help: Step by Step Solution.




Sometimes Samsung I9300 Galaxy S3 having trouble to finding the wireless access point to connect the WiFi Hotspot. This is not a big problem for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S3. If you tried placing the Samsung I9300 Galaxy S3 near the router still does not pick up the access point. The possible solution of this problem is: 



Step 1: Change the Channel
I think if you change the channel of Samsung I9300 Galaxy S3 WiFi can help. Downloading wifi analyser from the google play store and it'll help you identify a less crowded channel to try.

Step 2: Cordless Phone Same Range of Samsung I9300 Galaxy S3 WiFi
If you have a cordless phone in your house that operates same frequency like Samsung I9300 Galaxy S3 WiFi. Then you faced problem when you want to connect your Samsung I9300 Galaxy S3 WiFi with WI-Fi. So switch off all cordless phones that operate in the same frequency.

Step 3: Change Channel Frequency to a Lower Number
If you have facing problem connection your Samsung I9300 Galaxy S3 with WiFi,I suggest you change your current channel frequency to a lower number. I think this will work.

I think if you follow these three steps then you can able to connect your Samsung I9300 Galaxy S3 with Wi-Fi, if you having problem.


DMCA.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Visitor

Copyright © 2012. specs phones - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Bamz my free template